- This conditioning hair treatment instantly nourishes dry, damaged hair and leaves a silky soft finish
- Thanks to its intensive formula enriched with silk protein extract, 20 types of amino acids and aloe vera, Wonder Balm provides long-lasting moisture and repairs and nourishes damaged hair
- In addition, it protects against hair damage such as split ends and harmful, external environmental influences or chemical treatments through its high-quality ingredients, such as ceramides
- Furthermore, macadamia oil nourishes the hair to the tips, so that they look beautifully groomed and healthy
- The balm is also suitable for curly hair and makes the curls fall softer
- Note: The contained cetearyl alcohol is a long-chain fatty alcohol, which is different from normal, harmful alcohol. This fatty alcohol helps in contrast to denatured alcohol, for example, even the hair to become more supple
- 200 ml
How to use
Normal care: After shampooing, apply an appropriate amount of Wonder Balm to towel-dried hair and leave on for 50 seconds. Then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Intensive care: Apply Wonder Balm generously to towel-dried hair and leave on for 5-10min. Then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and blow-dry or style hair as usual.
Leave-in treatment: Distribute a small amount of the balm before using a hair dryer, straightening iron or similar as a kind of heat protection, especially in the ends of the hair.
Purified Water, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phytantriol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Benzoate, Arginine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Lysine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Asparagine, Alanine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine, Phenylalanin, Aspartic Acid, Tyrosine, Serine, Cystine, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance